Hang Your Stocking Sketch 5 Card
The Christmas card I’m sharing with you today is my warm up card for Paper and Ink Sketches #5.
When I started making my card for Sketch 5 I’ll be honest and say it freaked me out a tad!! It’s way more busy than what I usually make … and I really wanted to simplify it and remove some of its parts. But …. something told me to push through and make it as it was designed. So the card you see here is my first attempt at Sketch #5. Pretty cute isn’t it?
I used the Hang Your Stocking Stamp Set on page 15 of the Holiday Catalog … along with the Presents and Pinecones Designer Series Paper (found on page 18). If you look on page 15 of the Holiday Catalog you’ll notice there’s a bundle available that includes the Christmas Stockings Thinlits Dies …. but …. I cut the stocking out with my scissors. (I was in a hurry!)
To bling the card up I added one Emerald Envy Enamel Dot and two Cherry Cobbler Enamel Dots to the corner of the card …. and a small bow that I made using the Emerald Envy Solid Baker’s Twine with the Candy Cane Lane Baker’s Twine. I also popped up the stocking with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
See the picture below for the measurements …..
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
- Save 25% on select annual catalog products through September 21
- Check back often, because discounted products will change weekly.
- Gold Binder Clips
- Cupcake Cutouts Framelits
- Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate
- Very Vanilla Lace Trim
- Sprinkles Punch
- Free Cookie Cutter Halloween Tutorial
- Special Offers – Sept 1st – 21st
- Thoughtful Branches - While Supplies Last
- Paper Pumpkin BOGO
- Stamp Club Online - The Night of Navy group needs a few more members to get started this month.
- I Stamped This