12 Weeks of Halloween 2016 Week 5
The Halloween Gift Box is the 5th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
I made the Gift Box using the White Gift Boxes found on page 7 of the Holiday Catalog.
Once I altered the box, I decorated it with the Halloween Night Designer Series Paper along with the Halloween Treats Single Stamp.
If you’re not a fan of Halloween I have a Christmas version of this box to share with you in a few days.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Week 5 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2016 with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Instructions.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
- Halloween Night DSP: 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 (3 pieces), 2-3/4 x 6-1/4
- Whisper White: 3 x 3
12 Weeks of Halloween – Week 4 Kit
Congrats Linda Morse! Your name was drawn to win the kit. Contact us here if you did not receive the email notification.
Congrats to Sandy Perry! Your name was drawn to win Prize Patrol #6. Laura has emailed you directions on how to receive your gift.
- Free Cookie Cutter Halloween Tutorial
- Special Offers – Sept 1st – 21st
- Thoughtful Branches – While Supplies Last
- Paper Pumpkin BOGO
- Stamp Club Online
- I Stamped This