Paper and Ink Sketches 6
Here’s the card I created using Sketch #6 with the Halloween Scares Stamp Set and the Spooky Fun Stamp Set.
I made this card with Thick Whisper White Card Stock along with the Halloween Night Designer Series Paper and I used all the measurements for Sketch 6 without any changes.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Paper & Ink Sketches #6 Card with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Project Supply Sheet.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #6 PIS6
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #6 PDF with measurements.
Here’s a picture of Sketch #6 ….
Paper & Ink Sketches Details:
- Paper and Ink Sketches will run from July 2016 – June 2017 (24 Sketches).
- Sketches will be posted here on Chic n Scratch the 1st and third Wednesday of every month.
- Each Sketch will have a FREE PDF without measurements and another PDF with measurements.
- Feel free to use the Sketch and share your creation on my Paper & Ink Sketches with Chic n Scratch Facebook Group (please read the rules before posting). Click here to join.
- My Chics Paper Ink downline will be participating and I expect you will see these Sketches on other social media outlets.
- Click here to see Sketch #1.
- Click here to see Sketch #2.
- Click here to see Sketch #3.
- Click here to see Sketch #4.
- Click here to see Sketch #5.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies