Stampin’ Up! Christmas Gift Box
My project today is the same box as Week 5 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
I made one small adjustment to the box … I trimmed the top of the box, making it slightly shorter.
To decorate the box I used the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper with the Tin of Tags Stamp Set and the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set.
Isn’t the gingerbread man so cute with that little heart? It’s also one of the pieces cut out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.
The colors are Real Red and Crumb Cake and I used the Red Glimmer Paper instead of Real Red Card Stock.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Christmas Gift Box with Stampin’ Up! product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
You’ll want to check out the Clearance Rack because it’s been updated with items that are up to 60% off!!
Paper Pumpkin – bonus Tutorials
- You can see a sample below of one of the projects made with the August Kit.
- The exclusive tutorials are sent around the 10th of the following month. If a holiday occurs, it may delay it a few extra days.
We just wrapped up our third month of Hostess Code Gifts and we’re happy to report it’s going well! If you ordered in August …. your gifts were mailed earlier this week … Thank YOU!
- Free Cookie Cutter Halloween Tutorial
- Special Offers – Sept 1st – 21st
- Thoughtful Branches – While Supplies Last
- Paper Pumpkin BOGO
- Stamp Club Online
- I Stamped This