12 Weeks of Halloween 2016 Week 6
The Halloween Box is the 6th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
I made the Halloween box using an 8-1/2 x 11 piece of Basic Black card stock and no special tools are needed … other than a scoring tool.
Place the Basic Black Card Stock on the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and score it @ 2-1/2 on both sides on the portrait side (8-1/2 side). Place it on the landscape side and score @ 1, 3-1/2, 6, 8-1/2. See video or instruction sheet for cutting and assembling the box.
To decorate the box I used the Halloween Night Speciality Designer Series Paper with the Cookie Cutter Halloween Stamp Set and the Spooky Fun Stamp Set.
If you’re not a fan of Halloween I have a Christmas version of this box to share with you next week.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Week 6 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2016 with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Instructions.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
- Basic Black: 8-1/2 x 11
- Halloween Night DSP: 3-1/4 x 2-1/4 (3 pieces), 2-1/4 x 2-1/4 (2 pieces)
- Whisper White: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
You’ll want to check out the Clearance Rack because it’s been updated with items that are up to 60% off!!
- Free Cookie Cutter Halloween Tutorial
- Special Offers – Sept 1st – 21st
- Thoughtful Branches – While Supplies Last
- Paper Pumpkin BOGO
- Stamp Club Online
- I Stamped This