National Puppy Day Box
Today is National Puppy Day and I decided it would be fun to share this cute box with you!
When I was making this box I decided to use some of Miss Bella’s colors.
My family likes putting things on Miss Bella because she’s so chill. Dave puts glasses on her and Brooke usually puts a scarf on her.
So back to the box … I made it with the Pyramid Pals Thinlits and the Playful Pals Stamp Set …. both can be found in the Occasions Catalog.
Here’s a video on how to make the National Puppy Day Box ….. CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Playful Pals Photopolymer Bundle – 141069, Playful Pals Photopolymer Stamp Set – 140506
- Ink: Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad – 140931, Basic Gray Archival Stampin’ Pad – 140932, Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad – 126978
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 101650, Basic Black 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 121045, Soft Suede 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 115318
- Accessories: Pyramid Pals Thinlits Dies – 140618, Simply Scored – 122334, Big Shot – 113439, Magnetic Platform – 130658, Sponge Daubers – 133773, Multipurpose Liquid Glue – 110755, 1/8″ Circle Handheld Punch – 140972, Stampin’ Dimensionals – 104430, Tear & Tape Adhesive – 138995, Fast Fuse Adhesive – 129026, Silicone Craft Sheet – 127853, Stampin’ Pierce Mat – 126199￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
- Weekly Deals
- March Giveaway
- March Thank You
- Sale a bration – Free product with every $50
- Stamp Club Online - New Clubs starting in April
- Lulu Roses Quilt Along
Thanks and have a day!
Hostess Code: GWHDQZYR
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product, please click on our signature below to visit my Online Store.