My project today is a Gift Bag made with the Hello There Hostess Stamp Set and the Subtles Collection of the Designer Series Paper Stacks. Both are retiring … along with the Soft Sky Taffeta Ribbon (insert sad face).
You make this bag with a half sheet of designer series paper (6 x 10) and that means you can make two bags out of one sheet.
The 2″ Circle punch I use on this bag is on sale with the Weekly Deals this week!!
UPDATE MAY 22: congrats Carol Wilshire!! … your name was drawn to win the kit. Check your inbox we’ve sent you an email.
$100 Shopping Spree
I’m giving away a $100 Shopping Spree on June 1st …. to have your name entered all you need to do is place a minimum order with me.
Here’s the details:
- Place a Stampin’ Up! order with me online and get one entry for every $25 (tax & shipping not included).
- Order dates are between May 1st – May 31st (midnight central time).
- The winner will be announced on June 1st.
Hello There Gift Bag Supply List:
- Stamps: Hello There (Hostess Set) 133919 (w) 133922 (c)
- Ink: Soft Sky 131181
- Paper: Subtles DSP Stacks 130135, Soft Sky 131203, White 100730
- Accessories: Jute Ribbon 137904, Soft Sky Taffeta Ribbon 134580, 1″ Square Punch 124094, 1-3/8 Circle Punch 119860, 1-3/4 Circle Punch 119850, 2″ Circle Punch 133782, 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch, 1/4 Circle Punch 134364, Rhinestones 119246, Dimensionals 104430, Paper Piercer 126189, Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334, Fast Fuse 129026
Lists updated on May 5th.
- Click here to download the Retired List May 5th.
- Click here to download the Retired List in an Excel Spreadsheet.
- Click here to download the Retired List in larger font and sorted by page number.
- Click here to download the Retired MDS List.
- 2015/2016 Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- May Thank You – Pop Up Box Card Tutorial
- Weekly Deals
- Win a $100 Shopping Spree! One ticket is entered for every $25 ordered in the month of May.
Thanks & have a great day!
Hostess Code: BMD9YRMJ
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code. Special Note: If you select “No Contact” I do not have access to your name or your address and can not ship your free gift.