Today’s project is an Easter Bag and it was made with one full sheet of the Best Day Ever Designer Series Paper. (Don’t forget you have until March 31st to earn the Best Day Ever DSP for FREE during Sale a bration.)
This bag will hold a nice variety of Easter Candy!!
I used the For Peeps Sake stamp set and colored it with my Stampin’ Write Markers and cut it out with the Deco Label Framelits.
To close the bag I used Sahara Sand card stock with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch and tied it with the Hello Honey Quilted Ribbon … along with the Tangerine Tango Bakers Twine.
Here’s a video on how to make the Easter Bag …. CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: For Peeps Sake 137179 (w) 138557 (c)
- Markers: Hello Honey 133654, Coastal Cabana 131260, Calypso Coral 131263
- Paper: Best Day Ever DSP 138633, Hello Honey 133678, Calypso Coral 122925, Whisper White 100730
- Accessories: Ornate Tag Topper Punch 137416, 1″ Square Punch 124094, Deco Label Framelits 130102, Tangerine Tango Bakers Twine 134578, Hello Honey Quilted Ribbon 137864, Zig Zag Embossing Folder 133738, Texture Boutique 132657, Bone Folder 102300, Rhinestones 119246, Paper Piercer 126189, Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334, Dimensionals 104430, Big Shot 113439, Magnetic Platform 130658, Stylus 135624, Ruler
Free Big Shot
I’m giving away a FREE Big Shot Die Cut Machine …. all you need to do is place a minimum order with me.
Here’s the details:
- Place a Stampin Up order with me online and get one entry for every $25 (tax & shipping not included).
- Order dates are between March 25th – March 31st (midnight central time).
- The winner will be announced on April 1st.
- *If the winner already owns a Big Shot – they can choose up to $99 in free product.*
Sale-A-Bration Extra March Products
- For Being You 139117 (wood) 139120 (clear)
- Natures Perfection Stamp Set 139097 (w) 139100 (c)
- In Color Accessory Pack 138637
- Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack 138639
- Polka Dot Textured Embossing Folder #140977
- Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder #140976
- Zig Zag Embossing Folder #140975
- Argyle Embossing Folder #140974
- Fun Frames Embossing Folder #140971
- Tag a Bag Accessory Kit Embossing Folder #140973
- Retro Fresh This and That Washi Tape #140970
- Fast Fuse Refill #14099
- 1/16 Circle Punch #140978
- 1/8 Circle Punch #140972
Stamp Club Online
We need a couple more members to complete the Hershey Kisses group. Click here for more info.
- Congrats Jennifer Lubinsky! Your name was drawn to win the Easter Card Kit.
- Congrats Martha Loge! Your name was drawn to win the Mini Easter Box Kit.
- Congrats Linda Mohler … your name was drawn to win the Happy Hoppy Easter Box Kit. Please email Laura your mailing address and we’ll ship your kits out asap.
Congrats Selina Kilpatrick! Your name was drawn to win last Friday’s Blog Candy. I’ve sent you an email.
- Special Note: Chic Rewards is changing October 1st, 2015. Click here for more info.
Thanks & have a great day!!
Hostess Code: K2Y92YMT
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code. Special Note: If you select “No Contact” I do not have access to your name or you
345 Bolton Street
Nice size bag, very cute.
Love this size bag. Happy Easter !!
thank for the video Angie……….hugs and be well 🙂
So cute. This will hold lots of Easter goodies!
Nice big bag–it will hold lots of goodies!! Thanks.
Ohh the kiddies will love this one!!! Lots n Lots of candy will fit in it!!
This is such a cute project, although at times it looked like you were wrestling a bear! Lol Thanks for sharing.
Like the size of the bag. Will be able to use this for many holidays.
That’s a nice size treat bag. Very cute as always.
Love the bag and the colors! It looks as if it would hold plenty of Easter candy. Thanks for a chance to win.
Very cute! Have a happy Easter!
I really enjoyed the video on making the easter goodie holder.
I am new to stampin up. I am anxious to try making this project.
Thank you for you kindness in the give away of one kit for this
project. I would love to be the lucky recipient.
This size bag will hold so many Easter goodies. Thank you for sharing this cute project.
what a lovely project 🙂 thanks
i love this bag.Thanks for sharing.I have made 3 so far ,for my Mom and my 2 sisters.Happy Easter !
The bag is super cute and what a great size for lots of goodies. Thank you for your demonstration.
This is a great project. Angie you make the best stuff. I wish I was half as creative as you are.
This bag is so cute. And I like the size of it! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us once again!
I really do love this best day DSP. So pretty! Really clever box! Thx for sharing with us!
Wow! good size bag for any occasion TFS
Like the bag size. But the way you wrestled with the folds kind of intimidated me.
Nice size bag, very cute.
Love it! Great size for treats!
What a great bag! The size is nice to hold a decent amount of candy and/or small toy. Love the colors and how you did the ribbon and label! Thanks for the blog candy too!
It’s cute & big! I love the bigger bag (more treats)! Thanks so much for sharing :-)!!
I sure do like the size of this bag! You decorated it so cute!! Thanks!
Another cute bag. The size is great.
So cute and perfectly designed to deliver a smile along with the Easter treats ~
Please enter me!!! Teri F
I really like the larger bag! And I like the pastel spring colors! So glad spring has sprung! Thank you Angie!
I love your projects! Wish I was talented enough to do videos but so glad you are abundantly gifted so you can share. :0)
Very cute. I like the size, colors and texture.
Cute bag and I love the size! Awesome colors
Cute bag, I love that paper!
I have made this bag for work colleague . I have change the DSP and I have used other sentiment and i put chocolates for my colleagues. They were happy to receive it.