They’ve been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more-but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Our amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step.
Available starting August 1, 2013
These new card dies come with extra die pieces that have versatile designs, so you can use them on other projects, not just flip cards.
The Circle Card Thinlits Die comes with 10 total pieces; the Label Card Thinlits Die comes with nine total pieces.
With the number of dies you’re getting, plus the die that creates the card itself, the price is a great value-especially to create an interactive card!
More information ….
- These Thinlits Card Dies will be available at least through the 2013-2014 catalog year.
- The main shape in the cards (circle and label) can work with a lot of our stamp images so you can create tons of different kinds of cards using many different stamp sets.
Here are just a few suggestions to get you started:
Label Card Thinlits Die (item 133479)
- Happy Day Stamp Set (item 130294 W item 130297 C)
Circle Card Thinlits Die (item 133480)
- Worth the Wait Stamp (item 131094 W)
- Five-Way Flower Stamp (item 131088 W)
Both card dies pair well with:
- Oh, Hello Stamp Set (item 131931 W item 130733 C)
- Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set (item 131341 W item 131344 C)
- Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (item 130330 W item 130333 C)
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set (item 130324 W item 130327 C)
These dies also work well with our new Magnetic Platform (item 130658) so you can place the dies exactly where you want them.
Best of 25 Years – Best of Halloween # 134381