I’m excited to share with you my Thank you card for June 2013!!
If you place an online order with me this month .. you’ll receive one of these handmade cards for Free.
Over the past several months I’ve used My Digital Studio Cards …. but this month I couldn’t resist making these cards using all new Stampin’ Up! product.
To name just a few of my favorites that I used on this card …
- Magnetic Platform
- Chalk Talk Stamp Set and Framelits
- Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder
- SOFT SKY ink and card stock
I’m sure you’ll agree with me that this years Catalog is AWESOME!!!!
Here’s a picture of all the colors I’m making .. they include:
- Soft Sky
- Strawberry Slush
- Pistachio Pudding
- Crisp Cantaloupe
- Coastal Cabana
I’ve filmed a video for you on how to make the Thank You Card June 2013 …
Here’s the Stampin’ Up! supply list: (I’ll include the other colors too.)
- Stamps: Chalk Talk 130631 (W) 130634 (C)
- Ink: 131178 Strawberry Slush, 126982 Pool Party, 131177 Pistachio Pudding, 131176 Crisp Cantaloupe, 131177 Coastal Cabana
- Card Stock: 100730 Whisper White, 131203 Soft Sky, 131295 Strawberry Slush, 131294 Pistachio Pudding, 131298 Crisp Cantaloupe, 131297 Coastal Cabana
- Accessories: 107311 Note Cards, 130658 Magnetic Platform, 129983 Chalk Talk Framelits, 119861 1-1/4 Circle Punch, 119860 1-3/8 Circle Punch, 119247 Rhinestones, 130917 Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, 104430 Stampin’ Dimensionals, 113439 Big Shot Die Cut Machine
My Chic n Scratch Online Classes site is ready … but ….I’m going to wrap up Round One and Two of the Product Shares today and get them in the mail. If you’re on my Chic n Scratch Facebook page I’ve been giving you status updates. For example late last night I was working on Buttons! (I’m happy to report the ribbon is all wrapped up.) So, long story short … I may wait until tomorrow to do the official online classes launch.
Thanks & have a wonderful day!!
Those are pretty cards.
I am so happy that SU came out with the magnetic platform. Putting this on my wish list for Christmas if I can wait that long for it.
Have a nice day.
Love the thank you. Do you know if the magnetic plate will fit in the cuttlebug? I hope so
Beautiful cards 🙂 that magnetic plate is so cool.
I love these cards – so pretty and simple to makel I made some right after watching your awesome video. Your videos are great, you demonstrate each step with ease thank you for sharing your creativity with all of us.
Beautiful cards as always. I ordered my magnet plate I can’t wait to use it u make it look so easy. Thanks again Angie !! Peggy
Angie – I have signed up to receive your emails, but they are not coming through. Can you help me?
I appreciate all the work you do.