One of my very best friends was in town over the weekend and I was showing her my swaps from Convention and she ask me “how was the embossing done on this card”? I was clueless but told her I would email Amy and ask her how she did it……as it turns out Amy emailed me to wish me well for my surgery and I recognized her name … Isn’t that funny? She told me how she did it and gave me permission to share her card on my blog. Thanks Amy!!!
Here’s how she did the embossing ….she applied Crumb Cake ink with the Brayer to the embossing folder on the concave side. I can’t wait to try it!!!
Here’s a list of supplies she used on My Friend card:
- My Friend stamp set – Wood #122585 Clear #122587
- Crumb Cake ink #121030 & card stock #120953
- Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder #115964
- Very Vanilla card stock #101650
- Beautiful Wings Embosslit #118138
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439
- Crumb Cake Seam Binding #122332
- Basic Pearls #119247
- 1-1/4 Square Punch #119865
- Scallop Trim Border Punch #118402
- Chocolate Chip ink #100908 & card stock #102128
- In Color DSP Stacks #117158
- Blushing Bride ink #119786 & card stock #119796
- Brayer #102395
Have a great day!!