Do you remember the Fox & Friends Candy Box I made last year? Here’s a picture of it….. It’s the same box…..except I made it much larger. The Fox & Friends candy box measures 3-1/4 x 3 and the Greetings Card Kids box measures 4-1/4 x 4-1/4.
I used the Love Letter Designer Paper with Riding Hood Red and Early Espresso. The “Happy Valentine’s Day” greetings is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.
I stamped the image on Watercolor paper and colored it using the Aqua Painter with a combo of Watercolor Crayons, Stampin Write Markers and ink pads.
Here’s a picture of the inside….
I’ve filmed the video and I’m editing it right after my post….I’ll update you here when it’s ready. The Video on how to make this box is ready…… click here if you’d like to head over to my Chic n Scratch Live! site to see how to make the Greeting Card Kids Valentine Box.
Have a great day!!
- Greetings Card Kids stamp set – wood #119887 – Clear #120633
- Love Letter Designer Paper #117162
- Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set #115370
- Watercolor Paper #105019
- Antique Brads #117273
- Watercolor Crayons – Neutrals #119805
- Aqua Painter #103954
- Riding Hood Red card stock #105123
- Early Espresso card stock # 119686
- Early Espresso ink #119670
- Sponges #101610
- Oval Punch #119855
- Scallop Oval Punch #119856
- Dimensionals #104430