Last Saturday when we were streaming live on Ustream, the ladies walked me through turning the owl into a ghost. What a brilliant idea!!
All you need is the Two Step Owl Punch and the Pumpkin Faces Sizzlit Die. It’s so easy….you just cut the feet off and turn it upside down and you have a ghost.
For the box I added a belly band around it and I used the Brand new Spider Web embossing folder. It will be available starting next Wednesday. I sponged it with the Frost White Shimmer Paint. Next I stamped happy Halloween from the Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched it out with the Word Window Punch. And, added it to the Modern Label Punch.
Since I put shimmer paint on the belly band I couldn’t resist sponging the bat too 🙂
Sorry my picture isn’t that great! Check back after lunch….. I’m going to work on replacing it!
11:21 update: Here’s another picture of the Ghost Paper clip 🙂
- Two Step Owl Punch #118074
- Pumpkin Faces Sizzlit Die #113445
- Spider Web Embossing Folder #120889 – Available Sept 1st
- Frost White Shimmer Paint #116854
- Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set #115370
- Word Window Punch #119857
- Modern Label Punch #119849
- Black Satin Ribbon #117285
- 2-Way Glue Pen #100425
- Bitty Bat Punch #119279
- Sponges #101610
Thanks for stopping by!!