My card today was a working progress 🙂 It went in so many directions that I finally said “enough”. As it turns out ….I really like it. Sometimes I need to walk away and when I come back it hits me what I need to do.
I used the Scallop Circle Die to make the base of the card. The Island Oasis Designer Paper circle was cut with the Clear Circle die.
I took the flower from the Pretties Kit and used a Sponge Dauber to add some Tempting Turquoise ink to it. Then I added a Circle Ice Rhinestone Brad in the center. I attached the flower with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Scallop Circle Die #113468
- Clear Circle Die #114533
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439
- Pretties Kit #109114
- Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads #109111
- Sponge Daubers #102892
- Tempting Turquoise Ink #100814
- Whisper White cardstock #100730
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430