My project today can either be a Gift Card Holder or you can slip a card inside it. I used the Christmas Punch stamp set for the greeting and colored the image with our Stampin’ Write Markers.
I used the Square Scallop Die to make the card & the Magnetic Movers & Shapers to make the larger Scallop Oval.
If you’d like to learn how to make this project I’ve posted a video on my Chic n Scratch Live! website, click here to go there now.
- Christmas Punch Stamp set #115366
- Scallop Square Big Shot Die #115950
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439
- Scallop Oval Punch #114889
- Magnetic Movers & Shapers #115953
- Jumbo Brads (5/116th) #112534
- Merry Moments Designer Paper #115672
- Paper Piercer #116631
- Chic Stand
Printer Friendly Version – Download Gift Card Present
Have a great day!
LOVE the gift card holder!! I watched your chic’n scratch video….GREAT idea!
I check your blog almost every day….thanks for the great ideas and inspiration!
Thanks Angie for your great idea! I made one for my daughter. You can see it here :