The Gangs All Meer Gift Bag with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda.
My project for you today is this Gangs All Meer Gift Bag. It was made with a 6″ x 12″ piece of the Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper. If you don’t have the Pleased as Punch Paper you can use the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper (as shown in my video).
I used the The Gang’s All Meer Stamp Set for my gift bag and I colored them with a Light Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Marker and a Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Marker.
I cut the image out with the Stitched Shapes Dies and I added it to a Scallop Circle cut out with the Layering Circles Dies.
The bag was closed with a piece of Whisper White Cardstock that I cut with the Stitched Labels Dies. I used same dies to cut out the small stitched heart.
I used the Banner Triple Punch to flag the end of the Blush Blossom Cardstock and the Classic Label Punch for the greeting.
How to Video
Step by Step instructions on how to make The Gang’s All Meer Gift Bag
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies.
Sale a bration ends Tonight
That means our Starter Kit Special ends at midnight and our FREE item for every $50 ordered.
- Stampin’ Up! $99 Starter Kit – Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive: Mini Paper Trimmer, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler, Your choice of a stamp set. You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here. Click here to Join Now
Sale a Bration Level 1 – FREE with $50
Sale a Bration – Level 2 – FREE with $100
NEW HOST CODE
March 31st – April 15th
Coffee and a Card
I’ll be going live tomorrow morning, April 1st, at 10am central time … over on my Chic n Scratch business page.
Click here to go there now. If you can’t see the video at 10am … give it a few minutes and try again.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Coordination Product Release – Six products that coordinate with the Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration. Click HERE for details.
- Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set – All orders of $300 or more will receive the Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set Item #152384 – Ladybugs Dies #153588
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie
Click HERE to shop online – OrderwithAngie.com
Another super-cute project, Angie! Love the Meercats coloring too — you’re really keeping me busy (I’ve been making the face masks for neighbors) and thanks so much! 🙂
These little boxes are adorable! I kinda struggled with what to do with the Meerkats & this is perfect. AND I love the gray & pink!!!!
Had to get the meerkats…adorable project. Thanks for the inspiration.
The meerkats make me smile every time I see them. Adorable project! Thanks for always inspiring me!
Adorable little boxes. Great coloring on the meerkats…so cute!
i love it
Love this and love the meerkats!
I may try this bag with the Welcome Easter stamps too. So cute and quick!
Adorable gift bag! Love the cute meerkats!