The picture I’m sharing with you today is the Sincerely Santa Project Kit that’s featured on page 32 of the Holiday Catalog.
I knew I was going to like this kit because the Christmas Tags are so pretty!! And I didn’t find them too challenging to make 🙂 But I did make a few small changes (like the placement of ribbon).
Everything I used to make these tags came in the kit … with the exception of the stamps, ink and adhesive (list is shown below).
Facebook Live – Postponed
My Facebook Live video for tonight has been cancelled! I’m really sorry to cancel on you at the last minute!! My hubby ended up in ER yesterday (he’s okay) and everything is out of whack at the moment. Remind me to tell you what happened on my next live video!
Thanks & have a great day!!
Stampin’ Up! Product
p.s. Over the weekend I finished a quilt for one of our family friends. I’ve had the fabric cut for months and I finally decided I needed to get it done. I love how it turned out!
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
Any size order will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial for October!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
1. Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me in October 2018.
2. Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy Now
3. Join my Chics Paper Ink Team! They get them free!
Angie’s Specials & Promotions
- Host Code: Q6BWNY9Y – OR Chic Rewards * see below
- Stampin Rewards Club
- Chic Stands & Coasters – In stock & shipping daily!
- Free Tutorial with every order in October!
- *October 2018 – Host Code: Q6BWNY9Y
Order $50 using the October Hostess Code and receive a free gift.
Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial via email.
Please read all the details before placing an order using a Hostess Code.
Sincerely Santa Project Kit is brought to you by Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda