How to make a Christmas Box with Making Christmas Bright by Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
Last night I demonstrated how to make a Christmas box during my Chic n Scratch Live video over on Facebook.
This project is similar to one in our October Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials. I’m always amazed at how things look so different with a different stamp set, designer series paper and embellishments!!
I used the Making Christmas Bright Stamp Set with the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper. Speaking of Festive Farmhouse DSP … that’s going to be our paper for the October Stamp Kit of the Month (more details soon).
This box was made with Gray Granite card stock … but I used Basic Gray Ink to stamp the images.
Don’t you love the Silver Twine with the Galvanized Buttons?
Here’s the Video Tutorial… If you’re reading this in your email box, please click over to my website to watch the video.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Thanks & have a great day!
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
Any size order will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial for October!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
1. Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me in October 2018.
2. Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy Now
3. Join my Chics Paper Ink Team! They get them free!
Angie’s Specials & Promotions
- World Card Making Day SALE – Oct 1st – 7th
- Host Code: Q6BWNY9Y – OR Chic Rewards * see below
- Stampin Rewards Club
- Chic Stands & Coasters – In stock & shipping daily!
- Free Tutorial with every order in October!
- *October 2018 – Host Code: Q6BWNY9Y
Order $50 using the October Hostess Code and receive a free gift.
Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial via email.
Please read all the details before placing an order using a Hostess Code.
How to make a Christmas box is brought to you by Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda