How to Label Stampin’ Blends Markers by Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
Today I’m sharing how I use a P-Touch to label my Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I typically store my Stampin’ UP! items in their color families, Subtles, Brights, Regals, Neutrals, and In Color. But with my alcohol based markers I like to keep them organized in a rainbow like order. But, I needed to label them so that I know what color I’m choosing.
In my video below I show you how I use my Brother P-Touch to create the label. You could also use a Sharpie Marker or make labels on your computer. My handwriting is truly chicken scratch and that’s why I’ve used a P-Touch since the early 90’s 🙂
If you’re wanting to build your Stampin’ Blends Marker Collection please consider joining my Stampin’ Rewards Club. Here’s just a few details…..
- Each month you’ll take turns being hostess and earning Stampin’ Rewards and the only requirement is that you must place a minimum order each month using the specified Host Code.
- When it’s your turn to be hostess you’ll have your choice of selecting Hostess Only Stamp Sets or any product from our current Stampin’ Up! Catalog.
Stampin’ Blends Markers
We have six NEW colors that are featured in the Holiday Catalog and they’ll be available to purchase on September 5, 2018. Those colors include: Basic Black, Mango Melody, Real Red, Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Shaded Spruce.
Make sure you store your Stampin Blends Markers on their sides!! Here’s my wall of storage (99% from Stamp n Storage).
Click here to check out the Marker Holder for Stampin Blends (I have the older version from a few years back, when they were called Blendabilities).
Thanks and have a great day!
Angie’s Specials & Promotions
- Chic Stand Summer Sale
- Bonus Days and Color Your Season
- Stampin Rewards Club – Poppy Parade needs more members to get started in September
- Loyalty Rewards * Host Code: 3KJBRCJ3 – OR Chic Rewards * see below
- Coasters – In stock & shipping daily!
- Varied Vases Tutorial – Free with every order in August!
- How to earn a free Holiday Catalog
- *August 2018 – Host Code: 3KJBRCJ3
Order $50 using the August Hostess Code and receive a free gift.
Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
Orders under $50 will receive our free monthly tutorial via email.
Please read all the details before placing an order using a Hostess Code.
How to Label Stampin’ Blends Markers is brought to you by Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda