Cauldron Bubble Halloween Box by Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
This is the box we made Monday night during Chic n Scratch Live #63.
I used the brand NEW Cauldron Bubble Bundle that includes the Cauldron Bubble Stamp Set and the Cauldron Framelits Dies.
I made the box with the Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper and it measured 8-1/2 x 5-1/2. You’ll find the scoring measurements in the video or the Inspiration Sheet.
Here’s the Cauldron Bubble Halloween Box Video Tutorial… If you’re reading this in your email box, please click over to my website to watch the video.
12 Weeks of Halloween – Starts Next WEek
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
- Cauldron Bubble Bundle- 149931 cm 149930 wm
Varied Vases Tutorial – Free with any order!
Learn how to make these four cards using the Varied Vases Bundle as a Thank You for placing an order during the month of August, 2018.
Offer ends: August 31st, 2018
- Chic Stand Summer Sale
- Bonus Days and Color Your Season
- Stampin Rewards Club – Poppy Parade needs more members to get started.
- Loyalty Rewards * Host Code: 3KJBRCJ3 – OR Chic Rewards * see below
- Coasters – In stock & shipping daily!
- Varied Vases Tutorial – Free with every order in August!
- How to earn a free Holiday Catalog
- *August 2018 – Host Code: 3KJBRCJ3
Order $50 using the August Hostess Code and receive a free gift.
Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
Orders under $50 will receive our free monthly tutorial via email.
Please read all the details before placing an order using a Hostess Code.
Cauldron Bubble Halloween Box is brought to you by Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda