Color Your Season Box by Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My project for you today is the Color Your Season Box.
I made this box using the Blended Seasons Stamp Set and Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies. They’re available August 1st – 31st or while supplies last.
The colors I used were Old Olive and Real Red and it’s super easy to make!!
If you order the Color Your Season Bundle it will save you 10 percent and it includes:
The Watercolor Pencils #149014 Assortment #2 is also available but I did not use them on this project. They include ten new colors (and these pencils may appear later in a future catalog):
- Balmy Blue
- Cajun Craze
- Cherry Cobbler
- Coastal Cabana
- Crushed Curry
- Flirty Flamingo
- Garden Green
- Gorgeous Grape
- Granny Apple Green
- Night of Navy
Here’s the Color Your Seasons Video Tutorial… If you’re reading this in your email box, please click over to my website to watch the video.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Chic n Scratch Live #62
I’ll see you tonight (Monday, July 30th) at 7pm central time. I’ll be going live on my Chic n Scratch Facebook business page.
- Chic Stand Summer Sale
- Double Chic Rewards – July 16th – 31st!
- Designer Series Paper Sale – Buy 3 Get 1 FREE
- Ten FREE Ink Pads – Join Stampin’ Up! in the month of July!! Hobby Demos are welcome!
- Loyalty Rewards – Host Code or Chic Rewards
- Coasters – In stock & shipping daily!
- Best Bunny Bundle Tutorial – Free with any order!
- How to earn a free Holiday Catalog
Color Your Season Box is brought to you by Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda