I’m super excited to share Paper & Ink Sketches #23 and I hope you like my card!!
We’re picking back up where we left off and we have a total of 48 Sketches planned for the coming months (two a month).
I stamped the greeting from the Charming Cafe Stamp Set with Basic Gray Ink and cut it out with the 2″ Circle Punch. And, layered it on the Tangerine Tango starburst cut out with the Starburst Punch. Since the Starburst Punch is on backorder 🙁 you could use the Layering Circles Framelits.
Here’s a picture of Paper & Ink Sketches #23.
Special Note: Use Sketches as a starting point for your card making and feel free to make changes just as I did with my card. I changed the ribbon and the measurements for the Designer Series Paper.
Here’s the video tutorial….
- Print the Inspiration Sheet
- Print the Paper & Ink Sketches PDF’s
- View the Stampin’ Up! supply list
Stampin’ Blends will be made unorderable beginning Friday, March 23, noon (MT). As soon as they are available to order again I will make the announcement on my blog (and shout it from the roof top). I already have projects and videos planned out for the next month using the Blends and I will apologize in advance that you will continue to see them for a while. I will do my best to give you advice on what other coloring tool you can use. This does NOT affect my Stampin’ Blends giveaway this month, those babies are already in my possession (and worth gold at this point).
Thanks & have a great day!!
p.s. thank you all for the kind emails and your suggestions regarding my headaches!! I hope I’ve seen the last of them but this weather certainly doesn’t help!
- Adhesive Tote – While Supplies Last!
- New Sale a Bration items!!
- Stampin’ Blends Giveaway
- Magical Day Card Class – FREE with every order in the month of March!
- Sale-a-Bration – Free product with every $50! No limits! NEW $100 level!
- Two FREE Stamp Sets when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit during Sale-a-Bration.
- Save 10% on Bundles
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome group of stampers!
- March 1st – 31st, 2018