I can’t believe it’s been 10 years since I created the Rectangle Coaster Notepad. Some of you were around back then… some of you were not… so, it’s time I share them again!! Click here if you’d like to check out my 2008 version of the Coaster Clipboard aka Coaster Notepad 🙂
Here’s the details about my Rectangle Coaster Notepad …
I used a Rectangle Coaster – Click here if you’d like to order some (from me) you have two shipping choices, 1st class or Priority Mail.
Here’s the three different designer series papers I used….
- Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper (Sale a bration)
- Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper
To cover the coaster you need a piece that measures 3-7/8 x 5-3/8. To cover the Binder Clip you need a piece that measures 2 x 1-1/4.
You can use Memo Paper, Ruled Index Cards or Things to Do Cards. They measure 3 x 5 and fit perfectly on the coaster. I add 20 to 25 cards on one Coaster Notepad, you can use more or less. I bought all of them on Amazon but I’m sure you can find some of them at your local stores. If you want to check out my “Angie’s Links” page, you can find the links to them on Amazon (just in case you’re like me and do most of your shopping online).
Here’s the video tutorial ….
Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet and to check out the Stampin’ Up! supply list. Update: the link works now … sorry about that!
Don’t miss these additional ways to shop and save in March!
Bubble Over Class and Make n Take Packet
- Hostess Code Rewards
- Sale-a-Bration – Free product with every $50! No limits! NEW $100 level!
- FREE Card Class with any order in March (we’ll start emailing this class on March 10)
- Two FREE Stamp Sets when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit during Sale-a-Bration.
- Save 10% on Bundles
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome group of stampers!
Hostess Code: XY2THGYJ
- March 1st – 31st, 2018