We made the Birthday Binder Clip Bag during Facebook Friday #48.
I made this bag using the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper (9 x 9) with A Good Day Stamp Set. This stamp set coordinates with the new punches in our Occasions Catalog and I sure hope they carry over to the annual catalog in June!!
Speaking of those punches … I used several on this project #bringbackpunches ….
- I cut the bunny out with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch
- Lemon Lime Twist scallop circle with the 1-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch
- Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper with the Tailored Tag Punch
- The greeting with the Classic Label Punch (and then I trimmed both sides)
I made one slight change to the project after we made it Friday…. If you look closely … I added the line image around the bunny 🙂
I used two of the items on my Hostess Code Rewards ..
I LOVE both of them and that’s why I choose them for my birthday month!!
Tomorrow I’ll share a smaller size and you’re going to LOVE it!
Here’s the video tutorial….
Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet and check out the Stampin’ Up! Supply List.
Click here if you’d like to watch the live recording during Facebook Friday #48.
Speaking of Facebook Friday …. I’ll be changing the name of Facebook Friday to Chic n Scratch Live. We’ll start with next Friday, March 9th – Chic n Scratch Live #49
Don’t miss these additional ways to shop and save in March!
- Hostess Code Rewards
- Sale-a-Bration – Free product with every $50! No limits! NEW $100 level!
- FREE Card Class with any order in March (we’ll start emailing this class on March 10)
- Bubble Over Class – Includes Make n Take Packet
- Two FREE Stamp Sets when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit during Sale-a-Bration.
- Save 10% on Bundles
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome group of stampers!
- March 1st – 31st, 2018