The Halloween Treat Pocket is the 8th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017.
I made it using a 6 x 6 piece of Spooky Night Designer Series Paper … that means you can make four of these out of one sheet of Designer Series Paper!
I used the Labels to Love Stamp Set with the Everyday Label Punch and finished it off with the Vintage Crochet Trim and Black Rhinestones.
Here’s the video tutorial ….
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Week 8 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017 with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Instructions.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Facebook Friday #34
Facebook Friday #34 will take place tomorrow night at 7pm central time.
Thanks and have a great day!
- Painted Harvest Tutorial – 4 card tutorials Free with any order in October!
- Designer Series Paper – Buy 3 Get 1 FREE
- Merry Patterns Host Promotion – The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome team of stampers!
- Stamp Club Online – New groups are forming every month!
Hostess Code: 3HHUNNFY
- October 16th – October 22nd
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product… please click on our signature below.