Stampin’ Up! Year of Cheer Triangle Box
My project for you today is the same box we made during Facebook Friday #30.
I used the Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper featured in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog (on page 37) with the Add a Little Glitz Stamp Set found on page 21 (also of the Holiday Catalog).
After I stamped the image with Basic Gray ink, I cut it out with the 1-1/2 Circle Punch … the Silver Foil scallop circle was cut out with the Layering Circles Framelits and it measures 1-3/4″.
Here’s the video tutorial ….
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
- Click HERE to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Year of Cheer Triangle Box with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click HERE to download the Instructions.
Thanks and have a great day!
- Seasonal Chums Tutorial – Free with every order in September!
- Merry Patterns Host Promotion – The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- Adhesive Grab Bag – Free Drawing – Enter to win!
- Stamp Club Online
Hostess Code: TV6K9WXF
- September 11th – 17th
- Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product … please click on our signature below.