Hello from the Caribbean!!
I’m checking in today to share one of the darling projects we made today … and to share that although I said I wasn’t buying the Smitten Mittens bundle… I’ve changed my mind and will be ordering it today! OMG … what was I thinking??
It makes the most darling projects and I can’t wait to get my bundle in to play with it!! Maybe I’ll use it next week during Facebook Friday (October 6th)!
Speaking of Facebook Friday, we’re not having one tonight since I’m still on the boat … but I’ll be back for next Friday, October 6th.
My sister and I are having a fabulous time and I’m so glad I suggested this for her 50th birthday! This is the first time she’s been out of the US and her first time in the Caribbean.
Here’s a few pictures (ignore the frizzy hair and lack of makeup …what can I say …. embrace the humidity? Had I know my hair looked so bad I would have pulled it up … LOL
The next pic is one of our most favorite moments …. a kiss from a Dolphin named Hope (Kim had her picture taken too!).
I’ll miss you all and I’ll see you on Monday!!
p.s. If you’re on my mailing list and received the Grab Bag Adhesive Special Offer, don’t forget the deadline is midday tomorrow.
- Big Shot Drawing – Enter to win!
- Seasonal Chums Tutorial – Free with every order in September!
- Merry Patterns Host Promotion - The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- Adhesive Grab Bag – Free Drawing – Enter to win!
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome team of stampers!!
Hostess Code: EXKXMD7M
- September 25th – October 1st
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product … please click on our signature below.