12 Weeks of Halloween 2017 Week 4
The Halloween Pillow Box is the 4th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017.
I made it using the Trim Your Stocking Thinlits featured in the Holiday Catalog (on page 15).
To decorate it I used the Labels to Love Stamp Set with the Everyday Label Punch. The stitched oval was cut out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
Here’s the video tutorial…
- Click HERE to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Week 4 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017 with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click HERE download the Instructions.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
- Basic Black: 6 x 6-3/4
- Pumpkin Pie: 3-1/2 x 2-1/4
- Very Vanilla: 4 x 2
- Spooky Night Designer Series Paper: 2 x 5-3/4
Facebook Friday #31 will take place on September 15th at 7pm central time.
Thanks and have a great day!
- Flash Sale – FREE Snail + Snail Leash when using Hostess Code: JJ6K7NCV
- Seasonal Chums Tutorial – Free with every order in September!
- Merry Patterns Host Promotion – The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- Adhesive Grab Bag – Free Drawing – Enter to win!
- Stamp Club Online
Hostess Code: TV6K9WXF
- September 11th – 17th
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product … please click on our signature below.