My project for you today is the Spooky Night Halloween Box that we made during Facebook Friday #29.
Before I explain the box I’m going to talk about Friday real quick … in a couple days the Holiday Catalog goes live … on Friday, September 1st. I usually go through the catalog with you page by page, BUT…. it’s Labor Day weekend and we won’t have an internet connection on Friday. I was going to try to go live just using my cell phone … but after researching it I’m just not sure my cell phone will have a strong enough connection. So, instead of hoping and praying I have a connection, I’m going to post a video that I’ve pre-filmed … I know it won’t be as exciting but at least I’ll be able to go through it page by page.
Mark your calendars …..
- Facebook Friday #30 will take place on September 8, 2017
- Facebook Friday #31 will take place on September 15, 2017
- Facebook Friday #32 will take place on October 6, 2017
I’ll be out of town and not able to host a Facebook Friday on September 1st, 22nd and 29th.
Now back to our project ….
We made this darling box on Friday using the Merry Cafe Stamp Set with the Coffee Cups Framelits. I used Basic Black card stock for the box and then decorated it with the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper.
Here’s the video of the live stream (long and wordy)…..
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Facebook Friday 29 Spooky Night Halloween Box with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Instructions.
Here’s the diagram for the box….
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Stamp Club Online
The Pumpkin Pie Group needs more members to get started in September! Click here for more details.
Personal Note: I’m sorry I wasn’t able to post on my blog yesterday!! I took Brooke to the medical center yesterday to have some tests .. and we were there again this morning for another round of tests. Hopefully we’ll know more soon!! Thank you for your prayers and patience!!
Thanks and have a great day!
- Merry Mistletoe Tutorial- Free with every order in August!
- Carols of Christmas Bundle – Early Release
- Adhesive Grab Bag - Free Drawing – Enter to win!
- Stamp Club Online
Hostess Code: TFGSUBK4
- August 29 – September 3rd
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product used to make the Spooky Night Halloween Box … please click on our signature below.