Introducing the NEW Stamp a Stack Kit!
This new kit is designed to help you have all the fun of card making with half the time and effort!
What’s a Stamp a Stack Kit?
Our Stamp a Stack kit includes supplies to make 10 cards + Envelopes and it’s delivered right to your doorstep.
What’s included in this month’s Stamp a Stack Kit?
This month’s kit features the five NEW In Colors: Powder Pink, Fresh Fig, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide
Your kit includes supplies to make a total of 10 cards – two of each color:
- Pre-cut Card Stock and Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper
- In Color Fine Woven Ribbon – 24″ per In Color
- 10 Whisper White Envelopes
- A Pack of Rhinestones
How much does Stamp a Stack Kit cost?
This kit is only $21 – shipped right to your door via Priority Mail.
This kit is only available to order until June 30th at midnight.
- The Stamp a Stack Kit does not include stamped images.
- Packets will ship mid to late July….once registration is closed we’ll place one order for the product and when it arrives we’ll assemble the packets and mail them to you asap.
Here’s the video tutorial….
CLICK HERE to download the Inspiration Sheet with Instructions on how to assemble the cards.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Facebook Friday #24
Facebook Friday #24 will take place June 23rd, at 7pm central time. I’m going LIVE on my Chic n Scratch Online Group. Please join this group if you’re not already a member!!
Thanks and have a great day!
p.s. The Daisy Punch is back in stock … YAY!!
Daisy Delight Bundle #145361
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Tutorial – Free with every order!
- Customer Only Special – If you received a Catalog from me, don’t forget about the special offering for June!!
- In Color Bundles
- Win a Free Big Shot Drawing
- We Love our Hosts – Earn extra Stampin’ Rewards this month on qualifying orders! – When your order reaches $350m extra rewards are earned.
- Stamp Club Online
Hostess Code: AZDG9T7H
- June 19th – 25th New Code posted every week!
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product … please click on our signature below.