My project for you today is Paper & Ink Sketches #17.
To make this card I used Sahara Sand card stock for the base and the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper.
The greeting can be found in the Suite Sentiments Stamp Set and I stamped it with Sahara Sand Ink.
I cut the squares out the Stitches Shapes Framelits.
My embellishment for this card is the 3/8 Metallic Ribbon from the Sale a Bration Catalog …. and don’t forget we only have a couple more weeks left of Sale a Bration!
Here’s the video tutorial …
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Paper & Ink Sketches #17Card with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click HERE to download the Instructions.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #17.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #17 PDF with measurements.
Here’s the picture of Sketch #17
Paper & Ink Sketches Details:
- Paper and Ink Sketches will run from July 2016 – June 2017 (24 Sketches).
- Sketches will be posted here on Chic n Scratch the 1st and third Wednesday of every month.
- Each Sketch will have a FREE PDF without measurements and another PDF with measurements.
- Feel free to use the Sketch and share your creation on my Paper & Ink Sketches with Chic n Scratch Facebook Group (please read the rules before posting).
- My Chics Paper Ink downline will be participating and I expect you will see these Sketches on other social media outlets.
- Click here to see Paper & Ink Sketches 1 – 16.
Stampin’ Up! – Supplies
Thanks and have a great day!!
- Adhesive & Basic Tool Kit Bundle
- Bella’s Bundle #3 – Cool Treats
- Cool Treats Tutorial – Free with every order!
- Basket Bunch Tutorial– Free with minimum $50 order
- Stamp Club Online
- Stamping Basics Video Series
Hostess Code Gifts: BZ2VKT63
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product… please click on our signature below.
Hi angie love,love,love the box and card will ha e to make them thank you xx
Pretty card. I really like this DSP. The stitched framelits are so fun to use and just add a sweet touch to a card without a lot of work. I also love the little lip balm box and plan on making a few of those! I think my mailman might like one in a box – he uses stuff on his lips and he gets a kick out of little boxes and bags I make to hold a chocolate etc.
the colors are very pretty together
I love the stitched framelits also-just a nice
subtle extra touch!
Very cute card. I had to change up the sentiment because I do not have that stamp set. Will Suite Sentiments be retiring?
Hi Dolores, I hope not … but, I’m not sure … we’ll know when they release the Retirement list sometime in April.
Like the box and card. Looking forward to making them both.
Love the card so cute and can fit anytime might need to make at least a few.
I really love this card and the colors are wonderful.
Love the papers and colors! Pretty card!
Love the stitched framelits! Want want want!