My project for you today is Paper & Ink Sketches #17.
To make this card I used Sahara Sand card stock for the base and the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper.
The greeting can be found in the Suite Sentiments Stamp Set and I stamped it with Sahara Sand Ink.
I cut the squares out the Stitches Shapes Framelits.
My embellishment for this card is the 3/8 Metallic Ribbon from the Sale a Bration Catalog …. and don’t forget we only have a couple more weeks left of Sale a Bration!
Here’s the video tutorial …
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Paper & Ink Sketches #17Card with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click HERE to download the Instructions.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #17.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #17 PDF with measurements.
Here’s the picture of Sketch #17
Paper & Ink Sketches Details:
- Paper and Ink Sketches will run from July 2016 – June 2017 (24 Sketches).
- Sketches will be posted here on Chic n Scratch the 1st and third Wednesday of every month.
- Each Sketch will have a FREE PDF without measurements and another PDF with measurements.
- Feel free to use the Sketch and share your creation on my Paper & Ink Sketches with Chic n Scratch Facebook Group (please read the rules before posting).
- My Chics Paper Ink downline will be participating and I expect you will see these Sketches on other social media outlets.
- Click here to see Paper & Ink Sketches 1 – 16.
Stampin’ Up! - Supplies
Thanks and have a great day!!
- Adhesive & Basic Tool Kit Bundle
- Bella’s Bundle #3 – Cool Treats
- Cool Treats Tutorial – Free with every order!
- Basket Bunch Tutorial– Free with minimum $50 order
- Stamp Club Online
- Stamping Basics Video Series
Hostess Code Gifts: BZ2VKT63
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product… please click on our signature below.