This is the darling box we made during Facebook Friday #13.
The Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack has the perfect colors for Easter and I used it with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits (you need four pieces cut out with the small Thinlit).
The Easter stamp is from the Little Cuties stamp set found on page 17 of the Occasions Catalog and I stamped it with Flirty Flamingo Ink.
I attached the circle to the box on the left with a Glue Dot and I used Linen Thread for the one on the right. I like them both but I think I like the Linen Tread one better.
Here’s my live video from Friday …. feel free to fast forward the unedited video!!
- Click HERE to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Easter Box with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click HERE to download the Inspiration Sheet.
Measurements & Instructions
- Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper: Two 6 x 6 sheets
- Very Vanilla: scrap for circle
- Blushing Bride: scrap for circle
- Cut four pieces of the Designer Series Paper with the Small Thinlit from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits.
- Attach all four pieces together and score @ 1-1/2 and 4 and assemble box (please see video tutorial).
- Stamp greeting with Flirty Flamingo Ink, cut out with Stitched Shapes Framelits, sponge edges with Soft Suede Ink and attach to a Blushing Bride scallop circle.
- Tie Blushing Bride Stitched Satin Ribbon around box and add greeting with a Glue Dot or Linen Thread.
- Add a Blushing Bride Enamel heart – Subtles Enamel Shapes.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Thanks and have a great day!!
- Bella’s Bundle #3 – Cool Treats
- Cool Treats Tutorial – Free with every order!
- Basket Bunch Tutorial– Free with minimum $50 order
- Stamp Club Online
- Stamping Basics Video Series
Hostess Code Gifts: BZ2VKT63
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product… please click on our signature below.