My project for you today is Paper & Ink Sketches #15.
The base of this card is Thick Whisper White card stock that measures 4-1/4 x 11, scored @ 5-1/2. Next is a piece of Soft Sky card stock with two pieces of the Soft Sky Designer Series Paper that measure 2-5/8 x 3-3/4. All the measurements are below!
I used two Sale a Bration stamp sets … Avant Garden and Designer Tee with Soft Sky and Smoky Slate ink.
Here’s the video tutorial …
- Click HERE to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Paper & Ink Sketches #15 Card with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click HERE to download the Inspiration Sheet.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #15.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #15 PDF with measurements.
Here’s the picture of Sketch #15
Paper & Ink Sketches Details:
- Paper and Ink Sketches will run from July 2016 – June 2017 (24 Sketches).
- Sketches will be posted here on Chic n Scratch the 1st and third Wednesday of every month.
- Each Sketch will have a FREE PDF without measurements and another PDF with measurements.
- Feel free to use the Sketch and share your creation on my Paper & Ink Sketches with Chic n Scratch Facebook Group (please read the rules before posting).
- My Chics Paper Ink downline will be participating and I expect you will see these Sketches on other social media outlets.
- Click here to see Paper & Ink Sketches 1 – 14.
Stampin’ Up! - Supplies
- Thick Whisper White: 4-1/4 x 11 – Score @ 5-1/2
- Soft Sky: 5-1/4 x 4, 2-1/4 x 3-5/8
- DSP: 2-5/8 x 3-3/4 (two pieces)
- Whisper White: 2 x 3-3/8, 2 x 3 for greeting
- Balloon Adventures Tutorial– Free with every order!
- Lift Me Up Tutorial – Free with minimum $50 order
- Stamp Club Online – Melon Mambo Group needs a few more members to get started in March.
- Stamping Basics Video Series
Hostess Code Gifts: 9SE7EU39
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product… please click on our signature below.