12 Days of Christmas 2016 Day 9
The Merry Mice Box is my 9th project for the 12 Days of Christmas.
To make this box I used a 8-1/2 x 11 piece of Real Red Card Stock with the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper.
I used the Merry Mice Stamp Set with the Merriest Wishes Stamp Set.
I used the Layering Circles Framelits for the “25” but you could use the 1-1/4 Circle Punch.
- Click HERE to watch the You Tube Video on how to make Day 9 of the 12 Days of Christmas with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click HERE to download the Instructions.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Facebook Friday Winner
Congrats Janet S!! Your name was drawn the win the Hey Chick Stamp Set featured in the Sale a bration Catalog (that goes live on January 4th, 2017). We’ve sent you an email on how to claim your stamp set, if you do not see it please check your spam folder or contact my assistant Laura.
Thanks & have a great day!
- Star of Light Tutorial – Free with any order!
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List - While Supplies Last!
- Stampin’ Up! Close out Sale! - Some items have already Sold Out!
Hostess Code Gifts: 4JE4Q369
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product used to make Day 9 of the 12 Days of Christmas … please click on our signature below.