12 Days of Christmas 2016 Day 8
The Stitched with Cheer Window Box is my 8th project for the 12 Days of Christmas.
To make this box I used a 5-1/2 x 6-1/2 piece of Emerald Envy Card Stock and the lid uses a piece that measures 4-1/8 x 3-1/8. All the instructions are available in the free PDF posted below.
I used the Stitched with Cheer Stamp Set with the Presents and Pinecones Designer Series Paper.
The box on the left uses the Layering Circles Framelits and the box on the right uses punches – 1-1/2 & 1-3/4 Circle (if you don’t have the Framelits).
- Click HERE to watch the You Tube Video on how to make Day 8 of the 12 Days of Christmas with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click HERE to download the Instructions.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
2017 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog Haul + Sale A Bration
Here’s our Facebook Friday #3 Live video filmed this morning … thank you to everyone that attended!!
Occasions Catalog – Sale a Bration Catalog
If you’ve ordered a minimum of $50 with me in the last 10 months you will receive the Occasions Catalog and Sale a Bration Catalog for FREE from me (mid to late December). If you’re a new customer and would like a copy, please request one here.
Thanks & have a great day!
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List – While Supplies Last!
- Stampin’ Up! Close out Sale! – Some items have already Sold Out!
- Star of Light Tutorial – Free with any order!
Hostess Code Gifts: 4JE4Q369
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product used to make Day 8 of the 12 Days of Christmas … please click on our signature below.