12 Days of Christmas 2016 Day 3
This little Basket Box is my 3rd project for the 12 Days of Christmas.
I used a 10 x 5-1/8 piece of Crumb Cake Card Stock to make the box and decorated it with the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper.
I used the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set with the matching Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.
This basket box would be perfect for the peppermint candies I make for the holidays! I will try to remember to post a picture of them when I make them this year (they are Brooke’s favorites).
Here’s the recipe for the Peppermint Candy.
- Almond bark, broken into pieces
- Candy Canes, crushed
Melt almond bark, toss in crushed candy canes and mix. Spoon onto Wax Paper or if you want a pretty presentation … spoon them in to the Mini Muffins Cups. I usually place them in the fridge for a short period …. or… put them in the garage covered with saran wrap (it’s cold enough out there usually).
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make Day 3 of the 12 Days of Christmas with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Instructions.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Thanks & have a great day!
- Online Extravaganza – Starts Monday, Nov 21st!
- Hang Your Stocking Tutorial– Free with any order!
- Stitched from the Heart
- 25% off Stamp Sale