12 Weeks of Halloween 2016 Week 12
The Popcorn Box Mini Treat Holder is the 12th and final project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
I made it using the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper with the Popcorn Box Thinlit.
The image is from the Jar of Haunts Stamp Set and it was cut out with the Layering Oval Framelits.
This little treat holder is perfect for those small candies found in the bulk bags of Halloween Candy … and the candy I was referring to in the video was Sixlets.
If you’re not a fan of Halloween I have a Christmas version of this box to share with you soon.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Week 12 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2016 with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Instructions.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
- Halloween Night DSP: 5-1/4 x 5-1/4
- Basic Black: 5-1/4 x 5-1/4, 4-1/2 x 3/4, 2 x 3
- Whisper White: 2 x 3
Here’s a project that was considered for the 12 Weeks of Halloween ….
Now that Halloween is over I’ll be focusing on some Fall projects and a whole lot of Christmas! The 12 Days of Christmas will be starting soon and Tune in Thursday for my first “Simply One Sheet” featuring the Presents and Pinecones Designer Series Paper (today is the last day it’s on sale).
Thanks & Happy Halloween!
- Spooky Fun Tutorial – Free with any order – Today is the last day!
- Designer Series Paper Sale – Today is the last day!