Paper and Ink Sketches 7
Here’s the card I created using Paper & Ink Sketches #7.
I made it with the Tin of Tags Stamp Set with the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper.
Sketch 7 shows using the Decorative Label Punch for the center … but I really wanted to use a larger greeting so I used the Lots of Labels Framelits.
I colored the image with Crumb Cake first … then brushed on some Real Red with my Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Paper & Ink Sketches #7 Card with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Inspiration Sheet.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #7
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #7 PDF with measurements.
Here’s a picture of Sketch #7 ….
Paper & Ink Sketches Details:
- Paper and Ink Sketches will run from July 2016 – June 2017 (24 Sketches).
- Sketches will be posted here on Chic n Scratch the 1st and third Wednesday of every month.
- Each Sketch will have a FREE PDF without measurements and another PDF with measurements.
- Feel free to use the Sketch and share your creation on my Paper & Ink Sketches with Chic n Scratch Facebook Group (please read the rules before posting). Click here to join.
- My Chics Paper Ink downline will be participating and I expect you will see these Sketches on other social media outlets.
- Click here to see Sketch #1.
- Click here to see Sketch #2.
- Click here to see Sketch #3.
- Click here to see Sketch #4.
- Click here to see Sketch #5.
- Click here to see Sketch #6
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Thank and have a great day!
- Spooky Fun Tutorial – Free Tutorial with any order!
- Designer Series Paper Sale Oct 1st – 31st
- World Card Making Day Sale - Today is the last day!
Hostess Code Gifts
If you placed an order in the month of September using the Hostess Code Gifts Code … the order was closed on October 1st and as soon as the product arrives we’ll immediately ship your goodies. (Tracking shows is should arrive Friday afternoon.)