Halloween Card and Chics Paper Ink
The project I’m sharing with you today is a simple Halloween Card.
It was made using the Jar of Haunts Stamp Set with the Spooky Fun Stamp Set …. along with the Halloween Night Designer Series Paper.
Don’t you love the Enamel Shapes!!!
I have a handful of Halloween projects that I never posted … so over the weekend I’ll be posting all of them. How did it get to be Halloween already?
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
- Thick Whisper White: 4 x 8, score at 4″
- Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper: 4 x 2
- Pumpkin Pie: 1/2 x 4
- Basic Black: 2 1/2 inch Circle
- Whisper White: 2 inch Circle
- Adhere piece of DSP to the front of the card base using snail.
- Add piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock with snail.
- Using the Layering Circle Framelits, cut 2 1/2 inch circle out of Basic Black.
- With Memento Tuxedo Black ink, stamp the Happy Halloween sentiment from the Spooky Fun stamp set.
- Using the same ink, stamp the pumpkin and the jack-o-lantern face from the Jar of Haunts stamp set.
- Color jack-o-lantern using Pumpkin Pie marker.
- Affix to Basic Black circle using Dimensionals.
- Add stamped layer to card using more dimensional adhesive.
- Add three of the Halloween Night Enamel Dots.
Click here to download the Inspiration Sheet with Instructions.
Chics – Paper – Ink
Next week is our Stampin’ Up! On Stage event and I’m spending the rest of the day getting goodie bags made to send to my team …. they must go in the mail this evening!! I LOVE making stuff like this!
If you’re thinking of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator please click here to learn more! Or feel free to email me here and I’d be happy to schedule a one on one chat with you.
Paper & Ink Sketches
If you’re a newsletter subscriber … you can expect your exclusive card idea using Sketch 8 tomorrow. If you’re not a newsletter subscriber, click here to join.
- Spooky Fun Tutorial – Free with any order!
- Designer Series Paper Sale – Oct 1st – 31st
Cute card. I love making things to give to friends.
I am with you I love making little gifts for special people!
Cute card…thank you.
Quick, fast and easy thanks for sharing
Cute card. Have a nice day.
Awesome card with that cute pumpkin! Love the project for your team too! Great presentation!
Very cute card!!!