Candy Cane Mini Treat Bag
My project today is similar to Week 8 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween … the difference is I did not use the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit. I used just a sheet of the Candy Cane Lane DSP with the Simply Scored Scoring Too.
To make the Mini Treat Bag without the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit, you start with a 5-3/4 x 8 sheet of Designer Series Paper. Score it 1/2″ at the bottom (portrait side) and score it @ 2-1/8″ on both sides of the landscape side (8″ side).
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Candy Cane Mini Treat Bag with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Inspiration Sheet (will be available later today).
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Here’s a list of winners … Congrats to all of you!! If you have not received an email from us on how to claim your goodies please email us and provide your mailing address.
- Paper & Ink Sketches #7 – Devoria (comment posted 10/5 @ 7.57pm).
- 12 Weeks of Halloween #8 – Armin Memisevic
- Christmas GIFT Box: Tracie Sparks
- 4 Day Stampin’ Special – Mary Champlin
- Christmas Treats Box: Stephanie Campbell
- Paper & Ink Sketches #6: Marti Lewis
- 12 Weeks of Halloween # 7: Susan Mack
Thanks & have a great day!!