12 Weeks of Halloween 2016 Week 4
The Halloween Box is the 4th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
I made it using the Halloween Night Designer Series Paper that measures 8-1/2 x 11 … along with the Halloween Treats Single Stamp.
I colored the image with three markers … Basic Gray, Basic Black and Tangerine Tango and then I cut it with my scissors.
I made this very same box back in June and the cutting of the Designer Series Paper was confusing for some of you … so this time I made it with DSP (making it easier for you and me). Click here to check out my previous version … the Perfectly Wrapped Box.
To complete the box I put two Halloween Kit Kats in a Gusseted Cellophane Bag and tied it closed with the Halloween Night Bakers Twine.
If you’re not a fan of Halloween I have a Christmas version of this box to share with you next week.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Week 4 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2016 with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the UPDATED Instructions.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
- Halloween Night DSP: 8-1/2 x 11
- Basic Gray: 2-3/8 x 2-1/2
- Whisper White: 4 x 4
12 Weeks of Halloween – Week 3 Kit
Congrats Leslie Morton! Your name was drawn to win the kit. Contact us here if you did not receive the email.
Prize Patrol #6
The Giveaway this week is ….
- Spooky Fun Stamp Set
- Halloween Night Enamel Dots
- Halloween Night Bakers Twine
Leave a comment to enter to win!
Congrats to Lisa Greth! Your name was drawn to win Prize Patrol #5. Laura has emailed you directions on how to receive your gift.
The Holiday Catalog went live yesterday!!
- Free Cookie Cutter Halloween Tutorial – we’ll begin emailing the tutorial on Tuesday, 9/6.
- Thoughtful Branches – While Supplies Last
- Paper Pumpkin BOGO
- Stamp Club Online – The Night of Navy group needs a few more members to get started this month.
- I Stamped This