One Sheet Wonder Confetti Celebration
Today I’m sharing my One Sheet Wonder Class – Featuring Confetti Celebration by Stampin’ Up!
This is One Sheet Wonder #9 and in this video we’ll be making eight cards out of one piece of the Brights Collection Designer Series Paper Stacks (Rich Razzleberry).
We’re using the Confetti Celebration Stamp set featured on page12 of the brand New Stampin’ Up! Catalog that goes live on June 1st.
Please note that three of the items used on this project are retiring:
- 2-1/2″ Circle Punch – 120906
- Circles Collection Framelits Dies – 130911
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack – 133787
Here’s the same card in a couple other colors …. Blackberry Bliss (my favorite for this card) and Lost Lagoon.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the One Sheet Wonder Confetti Celebration Cards on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Tutorial.
Stampin’ Up! supplies:
Stampin’ Up! – Retiring Lists
I will update the Retiring List as soon as it’s available on the Stampin’ Up! website (some items may have sold out over the weekend).
Hostess Code: DNUXG2PA
- Any size order will receive: Gift Box & Card Tutorial
- $50 + will receive: All About Birthday’s Class Tutorial
- Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more (you will automatically receive the tutorials).
- Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.
Thanks & have a great day!
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product used to make the One Sheet Wonder Confetti Celebration Cards …. please click on our signature below.