How to Make a Designer Series Paper Bag with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My project today is a Designer Series Paper Bag made out of one sheet of the Bermuda Bay DSP.
I used the Age Awareness Stamp Set with Bermuda Bay Ink.
Items I used on this project that are retiring are:
- Age Awareness Stamp Set
- Jute Ribbon
My post is a short one today as I’m leaving for our Stampin’ Up! Incentive trip and still have a million things to do! I’ll be back in my office on June 1st and if you have an urgent matter please contact my assistant.
Stay tuned for my 12 Day Giveaway!!
Here’s the video tutorial on how to make the Designer Series Paper Bag.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Designer Series Paper Bag on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Supply Sheet.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Stampin’ Up! – Retiring Lists
- 12 Day Giveaway – more info soon!!
- May Thank You
- $100 Shopping Spree Giveaway
- Stamp Club Online
- Hostess Code Club
Hostess Code: DNUXG2PA
- Any size order will receive: Gift Box & Card Tutorial
- $50 + will receive: All About Birthday’s Class Tutorial
- Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more (you will automatically receive the tutorials).
- Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.
Thanks & have a great day!
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product used to make the Designer Series Paper Bag …. please click on our signature below.