12 Days of Christmas 2015 Day 12
The Christmas Treat Bag is the 12th project for the 12 Days of Christmas.
I used the Merry Moments Designer Series with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits to make the Treat Bag…. along with the Oh What Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set.
It’s hard to see the Silver and Foil Sheets but you can see a better view of it in my video.
I think the reason I like this paper so much is it reminds me of peppermint candy. One of my grandfathers always kept a tub of peppermint sticks in his house … I still love them to this day!!
Here’s the video on how to make the 12 Days of Christmas Day 12 ….. Click HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Oh, What Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set – 140386
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad – 126966
- Paper: Merry Moments Designer Series Paper – 138450
Silver Foil Sheets – 132178, Red Foil Sheets – 139607
Whisper White – 100730, Red Glimmer Paper – 121790
- Tools and Accessories: Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies – 137547
Big Shot – 113439, Magnetic Platform – 130658
Home For Christmas Designer Buttons – 139639, Tea Lace Paper Doilies – 129399
Clothespins – 133764, 2″ Circle Punch – 133782
2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch – 118874, Silver Cording Trim – 139620
Banner Triple Punch – 138292, Fast Fuse Adhesive – 129026
Stampin’ Dimensionals – 104430, Glue Dots – 103683
Congrats Terri Dunham! Your name was drawn to win the kit. Please check your inbox.
My Christmas Card today is one that I created a few months ago and at the time I thought it was beautiful and a brilliant idea (LOL) … so I put in a box to film a video … and sadly it was forgotten. Here’s a picture of the inside …
I LOVE the Holiday Fancy Foil Designer Vellum on page 32 of the Holiday Catalog .. especially the red paper. So, I came up with this card to use some of the green.
Details: Note Card size card, I used the Perfect Pines Framelits Dies to cut out the center of the card and the Red Foil Tree. The little star is from the Metallic Sequins and I added the Silver Cording Trim to the card with a Glue Dot. The greeting is from the Peaceful Pines Stamp Set.
12 Day Giveaway – Starts Tomorrow
- Be The Star Wood-Mount Stamp Set – 135731
- Color Me Irresistible Specialty Designer Series Paper – 138439
- Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon – 134559
- Silver Glimmer Paper – 135314
Year End Sale
New Items were added to the Year End Sale today!
Thanks and have a great day!
- Year End Sale - NEW ITEMS were added today!
- FREE Big Shot Giveway
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List
- Stamp Club Online
- December Thank You – Free access to Christmas Crafts Online Class with a minimum order of $25
Hostess Code: PNPEY9MM
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.