Paper Pumpkin and Weekly Deals
My Paper Pumpkin kit arrived yesterday and I could not wait to open the box!!
The Christmas Cards you can make with this kit … are my kind of cards (quick and simple).
If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber … here’s how you can get started:
Sign up for the program by clicking here and click Get it.
Here’s all the details:
- Each month you will receive a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on December 10, we’ll send your kit around December 15. If you sign up on December 11, we’ll send your first kit around the January 15.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!).
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Additional Exclusive tutorials emailed each month.
Option 2 Prepaid Subscriptions
The Fine Print
- Each Paper Pumpkin account can only use one redemption code at a time. For example, if you buy two six-month prepaid subscriptions, you’ll enter the first code and then after six months you can enter the second code.
- You can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. You’d just purchase the prepaid subscription and when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at PaperPumpkin.com.
- Redemption codes will become invalid if not used within three years of the purchase date (two years for residents of California).
Here’s a video on the November Paper Pumpkin Kit ….. CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Paper Pumpkin Bonus Tutorials
I’m starting a brand new program (it doesn’t even have a name yet). But here it goes …
- Starting December 5th if you’re one of my Paper Pumpkin subscribers …. you will receive an email with access to several tutorials using the Paper Pumpkin kit.
- You can see a sample below of one of the cards made with the November Kit.
- Jolly Christmas Wood-Mount Stamp Set – 139873
- Season Of Cheer Cardstock Pack – 139591
- Season To Season Wreath Project Kit – 139645
- Snow Friends Framelits Dies – 139664
Holiday Catalog Retiring List
Click on the links below to Print the lists (one is in a pdf format the other is an Excel Spreadsheet.
Thanks and have a great day!
p.s. Dave’s surgery is in the morning and I may not have a chance to post on my blog tomorrow. But …. make sure you’re on my Mailing List …. I have another exclusive tutorial coming later this week. (Mailing List sign up box is posted on the right side of my blog.)
- Free Big Shot Drawing
- Stamp Club Online
- November Thank You (exclusive tutorial …coming later this week)
Hostess Code: MP6RFCPG
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code. Please make sure you have not selected No Contact. If you select No Contact we do not have the ability to mail your gift.
Hope everything goes okay with Dave. Haven’t seen Skittles around much or Miss Bella…you keeping them all to yourself. Send out pics soon. Love the sound of the paper pumpkin stuff. Hugs,
Miss Bella and Skittles are doing great! October was crazy with the Royals/Baseball and this month has too many things to mention …. once the roller coaster slows down I’ll be sure to share some new pics!
Love the idea. Thanks.
I’ve noticed some SU Demostrators send their Paper Pimpkin subscribers insert plastic case printable. Is there any way you would start that too?
We started sending a case with an insert several months ago but you may have been a member before we started. I’ve ask Laura to send you one (it may be after Thanksgiving before you receive it).
I’m a Paper Pumpkin subscriber through my local demonstrator. Does that make me eligible for the extra PP emails?
Hi Rita, This program is only offered to my subscribers …but you may want to ask your demonstrator if this is something she offers.
What is the plastic case and what is it used for.
Good Luck and God’s Blessing to Dave with his surgery.
WOW, I can’t believe how far Paper Pumpkin has come since the first kit. 🙂
I had to open my PP box immediately yesterday as well…these are going to be wonderful cards to share!
Awesome cards! Much like you I love simple and easy to make cards
That is a really generous kit. And, the rich red is so pretty! Sending prayers for Dave (and for you and Brooke + Chase).
I love the cherry cobbler paper against the stripped DSP! Makes it look lush! So easy! Thx!