The Halloween Box is the 1st project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
I made this box using Pumpkin Pie card stock with the Merry Everything Stamp Set … both can be found in our annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog. I choose to use current product that’s available now because the Holiday Catalog doesn’t live until September 1st.
The Designer Series Paper is from the Brights Collection DSP Stacks. I love this pack of paper this time of year .. the colors match Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas perfectly!
Here’s a video on how to make the 12 Weeks of Halloween Week #1…..CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Merry Everything 135068 (w) 135071 (c)
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie 126945, Black Stazon 101406
- Paper: Pumpkin Pie 105117, Whisper White 100730, Brights DSP Stack 138434, Basic Black 121045
- Accessories: Lots of Labels Framelits 138281, Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334, Tear & Tape 138995, White Stitched Ribbon 138429, Note Tag Punch 135860, Large Oval Punch 119855, Silver Cording Trim 139620, White Perfect Accents 138416, Paper Piercer 126189, Big Shot 113439, Magnetic Platform 130658, Dimensionals 104430
- Pumpkin Pie: 11 x 3-1/4, 5 x 3-3/8
- DSP: 4-1/2 x 3
- Whisper White: Note Tag Punch and Framelit
- Basic Black: Framelit
Mailling List subscribers
If you’re on my mailing list … my next broadcast is going out tomorrow … and it will be a different version of the Halloween Box. Sign up box is on the right side of my blog.
Mark your calendars for Friday, August 28th for my next Online Workshop (7pm).
Thanks and have a great day!
hostess Code: BRQNGFAW
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.