The Whole Lot of Lovely Thank You Card was the card I demonstrated during my New Catalog Live Stream on Tuesday.
I used A Whole Lot of Lovely Hostess Stamp Set .. with Crumb Cake ink and card stock …. and after I stamped the image I cut it out with the 2-1/2 Circle Punch.
The Sweet Dreams button you see in the picture can be replaced with the Classy Designer Buttons.
Stampin’ Up! supplies:
- Stamps: A Whole Lot of Lovely 138942 (w) 139456 (c)
- Ink: Crumb Cake 126975
- Paper: Crumb Cake 120953, White 100730
- Accessories: 2-1/2 Circle Punch 120906, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder 132174, Deco Label Framelits 130102, Linen Thread 104199, Glue Dots 103683, Rhinestones 119246, Classy Designer Buttons 138393, Stampin Trimmer, Doilies 129399, Sponges 101610, Big Shot 113439, Magnetic Platform 130658, Paper Piercer 126189, Dimensionals 104430
- Measurements: Crumb Cake – 11 x 4-1/4 – score @ 5-1/2, 5-1/4 x 4, scraps for framelit, Whisper White – scraps for punch
Stamp Club Online and Hostess Code Club
- 2015/2016 Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- Two FREE stamp sets when you Join Stampin’ Up!
- Weekly Deals
- In Color Bundles
- June Thank You Gift … coming soon!
- June Drawing … coming soon!
- DSP Charts will be posted after I receive the new Designer Series Paper.
Floral Wings Card Winners
- Rebecca V.
- Linda In Oregon
- Sharon Labedz
- Mandi Turner
Thanks & have a great day!
Hostess Code: WSMX3ECR
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.