My blog post today is about my Designer Series Paper Color Charts.
I store all the DSP Charts from the annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog and the Holiday Catalog in a 1/2″ three ring binder and each sheet is in a clear page protector.
The DSP Color Charts are a Free Download and here’s a video ……
If you’re reading this blog post in your email please visit My Blog to watch the video.
How to assemble your DSP Charts:
- Print your charts on Whisper White card stock.
- Print two pages for Moonlight, All Abloom (they have 24 designs) & Trim the Tree from the Holiday Catalog.
- Cut your DSP into 2″ Squares
- Choose best layout and attach DSP with a Glue Stick or your favorite adhesive.
- Slide into a page protector or three hole punch and add to a binder.
I hope you enjoy the Designer Series Paper Charts!
12 Weeks of Halloween
Starts this week … stay tuned!
Thanks & have a great day!
p.s. Registration for our Chic n Scratch Retreat in Kansas City has closed and we’ve started a waiting list. I am so excited!!!
Hostess Code: V9ENGPUE
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.
Congrats Robbye! Your name was drawn to win the Halloween DSP Chart. Please email my assistant your mailing address and we’ll ship it out asap. her email is [email protected]