My project today is a Post it Note Holder and you’ve seen me make these for many years! I created this one for my You Tube Channel (see explanation below).
I LOVE the color Soft Sky and I’m so happy it’s returned to our color collection … I guess you could say it makes up for losing Baja Breeze and it will join Pear Pizzazz as my two favorite colors (next to white of course).
Here’s how to make the Post it Note Holder:
- Cut Soft Sky card stock at 6-3/4 x 3-1/4.
- Score on each end at 3-1/4.
- Emboss the front with the Mosaic Embossing Folder using the Big Shot Die Cut Machine.
- Tie 1/4 Stitched Whisper White Ribbon around the front.
- Stamp the butterfly from the Best of Butterflies Stamp set with Soft Sky onto Whisper White card stock.
- Cut the butterfly out with the Elegant Butterfly Punch.
- Cut out a White 1-3/4 Scallop Circle.
- Cut out a Soft Sky 1-3/8 Circle.
- Attach Soft Sky Circle to the White Scallop Circle with Snail Adhesive.
- Attach Butterfly with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add Rhinestone to Butterfly.
- Add layer to front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Here’s the Stampin’ Up! supply list:
- Stamps: Best of Butterflies 133345
- Ink: 131181 Soft Sky
- Card Stock: 131203 Soft Sky, 100730 Whisper White
- Accessories: 129984 Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, 130658 Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Elegant Butterfly Punch, 119854 1-3/4 Scallop Circle Punch, 119860 1-3/8 Circle Punch, 104430 Stampin Dimensionals, 119246 Rhinestones, 126189 Paper Piercer, 126877 1/4 Stitched Whisper White Ribbon, 103683 Mini Glue Dots
My Chic n Scratch You Tube channel has a new look (but it needs improving) and there’s an area for non subscribers. They suggest you record a short trailer describing what you do .. so this video is speaking directly to them.
Thanks & have a great day!
New Hostess Code: 2ASXJCPN
Click here to learn how to use the Hostess Code.