The Christmas Gift Card Holder is the 7th project for my 12 Days of Christmas.
I made this project with the Early Espresso Core’dinations card stock … using the Stampin’ Sanding System.
I embossed it with my favorite .. the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.
The Merry & Bright is from the Merry & Type stamp set and after I stamped it I cut it out with the Decorative Label Punch.
Don’t you love the Crumb Cake Tulle Ribbon …along with the Champagne Glimmer Paper?
Here’s the video tutorial on how to make the Christmas Gift Card Holder….
Stampin’ Up! supply list:
- Stamps: Merry & Type – Wood #122550 Clear #122552
- Ink: Early Espresso #126974
- Card stock: Early Espresso Core’dinations #127848, Very Vanilla #101650, Champagne Glimmer Paper #127885
- Tools & Accessories: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder #120175, Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439, Sanding System # 129367, Tabletop Paper Cutter #126889, Paper Piercer #126189, Stylus #125624, Mini Glue Dots #103683, Stampin Trimmer #126889, Sticky Strip #104294, Bone Folder #102300
- Punches: Decorative Label #120907, Corner #119871
- Ribbon: Crumb Cake Tulle #127840
Thanks & have a great day!
If you’d like to win this project .. leave a comment on this post and I’ll draw a winner and post it tomorrow.